Thursday, March 1, 2007

What's next?




I now have another cast, or at least another half cast with ace bandages. I have an appointment next Wednesday to remove the stitches and put on a real cast. I've included before & after pictures. Check out the evil condition of my hand in the 'before' shot. In these pictures they don't look all that much different, but there is at least 4 lbs & 30' of ace bandage separating them.

One other note: I've always heard how great Percaset is. I didn't like it at all, and didn't take it beyond one dose at home; I'd rather deal with the pain. It's been 48 hours since the operation and I still can't focus as well as usual and I blame the drugs. There are plenty of people who go through really serious stuff and I have little doubt that pharmaceuticals help them make it, I'm glad they are available; but I'll avoid them when I can, thank you very much.

No comments: